- Combine sugar, butter, salt and milk in a saucepan.
- Boil over medium heat for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in marshmallows and cherry chips.
- Stir until all is melted and combined.
- Line a 9x9 baking dish with tin foil making sure that there is extra coming up on two sides that can act as handles.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan.
- Melt chocolate chips with peanut butter in a small saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly.
- Stir in chopped peanuts.
- Spread over the cherry layer.
- Allow to cool in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- When cool, cut into small squares.
|Prep Time: 10 minutes|
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Container: saucepan, 9x9 baking dish
|-||1 cup sugar|
|-||2 tablespoons butter|
|-||1/4 teaspoon salt|
|-||1/3 cup evaporated milk|
|-||1 cup mini marshmallows|
|-||1 cup cherry chips|
|-||1 cup chocolate chips|
|-||1/2 cup peanut butter|
|-||1 cup peanuts - chopped|