- Bake the gingerbread according to package directions or make a homemade recipe.
- Cool completely.
- Meanwhile, prepare the pudding according to directions and set aside.
- Stir the pumpkin pie filling, sugar and cinnamon into the pudding.
- Crumble one batch of the gingerbread into the bottom of a large, decorative serving bowl or punch bowl.
- Pour half of the pudding mixture over the gingerbread then a layer of whipped topping.
- Repeat the layers.
- Sprinkle the top with crushed gingersnap or amaretto cookies if desired.
- Refrigerate overnight.
|Prep Time: 20 minutes|
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Container: large clear serving bowl or punch bowl
|-||2 (14oz.) boxes gingerbread mix|
|-||1 package (5.1oz.) cook and serve or instant pudding vanilla flavored|
|-||1 (30oz.) can of pumpkin pie filling|
|-||1/2 cup packed brown sugar|
|-||1 teaspoon cinnamon|
|-||1/4 teaspoon allspice or pumpkin pie spice|
|-||1/2 teaspoon nutmeg|
|-||1 (12oz.) container whipped topping|
|-||1/2 cup crushed gingersnaps or amaretto cookies|