- Cut bacon slices in half.
- Wrap one piece of bacon around each smokie and place them seam side down in glass baking dish.
- Top with brown sugar and drizzle with vinegar.
- Refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- Remove from the refrigerator and bake in a 350° oven for one hour.
- Remove from baking dish and transfer to a small slow cooker to keep them warm while serving.
|Prep Time: 15 minutes|
Cook Time: 1 hour
Container: small slow cooker, baking dish
|-||1 package Little Smokies|
|-||1 pound bacon|
|-||3/4 cup brown sugar|
|-||2 tablespoons vinegar|