- Preheat oven to 350Â°.
- Place diced tomatoes in a colander.
- Sprinkle with onions, basil, Lawry's and toss.
- Allow to drain, stirring occasionally and pressing gently a few times to drain juices.
- Fill each phyllo shell with 1 tablespoon of tomato mixture.
- Stir together mayo and cheese in a small bowl.
- Put a teaspoonful of mayo mixture on top.
- Sprinkle each with bacon bits.
- Bake filled shells 10 minutes.
- Serve hot.
- May be prepared ahead and refrigerated. Reheat before serving.
|Prep Time: 15 minutes|
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Container: small bowl, baking sheet, collander
|-||3/4 cup diced tomatoes|
|-||2 teaspoons red onions, finely chopped|
|-||2 teaspoons fresh basil, finely chopped|
|-||1/2 teaspoon Lawry's season salt|
|-||1 package mini phyllo shells (found in the freezer section)|
|-||1/2 cup shredded swiss cheese|
|-||1/4 cup mayonnaise|
|-|| real bacon bits|