- Sift together the dry ingredients into a bowl, set aside.
- In a mixer bowl, beat together the butter, peanut butter, sugar, brown sugar, egg and vanilla.
- Blend in the dry ingredients
- Shape dough into balls approximately 1 inch round.
- Roll balls in sugar and place on a greased cookie sheet or silpat.
- Bake at 375° for 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with a chocolate kiss.
- Return to oven and bake for 3-5 minutes more.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
|Prep Time: 15 minutes|
Cook Time: 10 minutes
|-||1 3/4 cups flour|
|-||1 teaspoon soda|
|-||1/2 teaspoon salt|
|-||1/2 cup butter, softened to room temperature|
|-||1/3 cup peanut butter|
|-||1/2 cup sugar|
|-||1/2 cup brown sugar|
|-||1 teaspoon vanilla extract|
|-|| small bowl of sugar to roll dough in|