- Heat tortillas in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Wrap them in foil and place in a 200 degrees F oven to keep them warm.
- Use leftover turkey from the holidays and cut into strips.
- Reheat the turkey in the microwave or oven until warmed through.
- Place turkey strips into warmed tortillas.
- Top with shredded cheese and fold in half to form a taco.
- Serve with lime wedges, sour cream and salsa of choice.
|Prep Time: 10 minutes|
Cook Time: 5 minutes
|-||8 10 inch corn tortillas|
|-||1 1/2 pounds leftover turkey, cut into strips|
|-|| shredded cheese of choice|
|-|| sour cream|