*Any small shaped pretzel can be used, such as square, waffle-shaped or round.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees F.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment or waxed paper.
- Place as many pretzels on the cookie sheet as will fit.
- Top each with a Hershey's Kiss or Hug. The Hugs chocolates melt faster than Kisses.
- Place in oven and remove when candy begins to soften just enough to press an M&M candy or decoration into softened candy.
- Top each with a holiday M&M or decorative candy of choice.
- Allow to cool completely and then place in freezer for 15 minutes to firm up chocolate.
- Remove from freezer, place pretzel candies in airtight container and store in freezer until ready to use.
*Serve for any holiday or event by changing the color of the M&M candies to colors consistent with the celebration.
|Prep Time: 5 minutes|
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Container: cookie sheet
|-||1 pound (1 bag) of mini round pretzels|
|-||14 ounces (1 bag) of Hershey's Kisses or Hugs|
|-||17 3/5 ounces (1 bag) of M&M candies|