- Pour popcorn into a large, shallow roasting pan.
- Sprinkle almonds and peanuts over corn.
- Melt butter or margarine in a small saucepan.
- Stir in honey and brown sugar.
- Cook, stirring constantly, over medium heat until it boils; simmer without stirring for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- Pour mixture over popped corn and nuts. Stir well to combine.
- Bake at 250Â° for one hour, stirring well every 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and continue stirring as mixture cools.
- Cool completely and break apart any clumps.
- Store in an airtight container.
|Prep Time: 15 minutes|
Cook Time: 1.5 hours
|-||12 cups popped corn|
|-||1 cup sliced almonds|
|-||1 cup roasted peanuts|
|-||1/2 cup butter or margarine|
|-||1 cup light brown sugar, packed|
|-||1/4 cup honey|
|-||1 teaspoon vanilla extract|