- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Place oatmeal in a food processor and pulse until finely chopped.
- Add flour, salt, pepper, rosemary, baking powder, and butter. Pulse until mixture resembles coarse meal.
- Add milk and pulse until a dough forms.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out dough to an 1/8 inch thick and cut out approximately 40 crackers with a cookie cutter.
- Arrange crackers on a baking sheet and bake in the middle of the oven for 12-15 minutes or until lightly brown on the bottom.
- Transfer crackers to a rack and cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container.
|Prep Time: 10 minutes|
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Container: food processor, baking sheet
|-||2 cups old fashioned rolled oats|
|-||1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons all purpose flour|
|-||2 teaspoons salt|
|-||1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper|
|-||2 teaspoons fresh rosemary leaves - chopped|
|-||3/4 teaspoon baking powder|
|-||1/2 stick (1/4 cup) cold unsalted butter, cut into small cubes|
|-||1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons milk|