- Spray muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Preheat oven to 375Â° F.
- Using a rolling pin, flatten each biscuit into a 3-4 inch circle.
- Combine apples with any other fruit; try raisins, craisins, dried cherries or dried figs.
- Add sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Place 1 tablespoon of mixture onto each biscuit.
- Dot each with a small pat of butter.
- Bring up the sides of the biscuit to enclose the filling. Pinch and twist the top to seal - almost like making a little sack.
- Place in greased muffin cups.
- Bake for 13 minutes or until golden brown.
|Prep Time: 20 minutes|
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Container: muffin cup tin
|-||1 package (7.5 oz.) refrigerator biscuit with 10 bicuits|
|-||1 tart apple, peeled and finely chopped|
|-||1/4 cup raisins or any other fruit desired|
|-||2 tablespoons sugar|
|-||1 teaspoon cinnamon|
|-||1/2 teaspoon nutmeg|
|-||2 1/2 tablespoons butter|