- Mix mayonnaise, terriyaki sauce and lemon juice together in a small bowl.
- Spread mixture evenly over one side of an 8 inch tortilla.
- Evenly cover tortilla with 3-4 slices of deli roast beef.
- Sprinkle slivered or chopped red pepper over beef.
- On half of the tortilla, sprinkle shredded carrots.
- Starting on one side, roll the tortilla as tightly as possible.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- When ready to serve, slice the tortillas into 6-8 pinwheels each.
|Prep Time: 15 minutes|
|-||4 8 inch tortillas - flavored or plain|
|-||2 tablespoons mayonnaise|
|-||1 teaspoon lemon juice|
|-||2 teaspoons terriyaki sauce|
|-||12 slices thin sliced deli roast beef|
|-||1/2 red pepper, thinly sliced or chopped|
|-||8 tablespoons shredded carrot|