- Place the eggs in a pan and cover with water. Cook over medium high heat. Bring to a full boil and then allow them to boil for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the heat, pour off hot water and run cold water over the eggs. Cover with cold water and allow to stand for a few minutes until the eggs are cool enough to handle.
- Peel the shells off all the eggs and then cut the eggs in half lengthwise.
- Remove the yolk from the whites and place them in a bowl.
- Mash the yolks and then add the salad dressing, sour cream and mustard. Stir together until well blended.
- Stir in the crumbled bacon.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Fill the center of the egg whites with the yolk mixture. Place the eggs in an airtight container and chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Remove from the refrigerator and serve chilled.
|Prep Time: 1 hour|
Cook Time: 30 minutes
|-||1/2 cup light salad dressing|
|-||2 tablespoons light sour cream|
|-||2 teaspoons brown mustard|
|-||4 slices of thick-sliced bacon, fried crisp and crumbled|
|-|| Salt and pepper to taste|