- Wash and slice cucumbers into 1/2 inch rounds.
- Using a melon baller, scoop out the center of the cucumbers. Do not go all the way through, leave a small amount at the bottom in order to create a bowl shape.
- Mix the cream cheese, crab, scallions shrimp and lemon juice together.
- Spoon a small amount of filling into each cucumber bowl.
- Top each with a few tiny shrimp and sprinkle with dill.
|Prep Time: 10 minutes|
|-||4 ounces cream cheese, softened|
|-||10 imitation crab sticks, chopped|
|-||1/4 cup scallions|
|-||2 teaspoons lemon juice|
|-||1 can of baby shrimp - reserving 1 tablespoon for garnish|
|-||1 teaspoon dill|