*Any combination of fruit can be used for this recipe.
- Roll out cookie dough into a 12 inch round.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Meanwhile, prepare fruit by washing and slicing it into 1/4 inch slices.
- Cream together the cream cheese, powdered sugar and lemon juice.
- When the crust is cool, top with the cream cheese mixture.
- Lay fruit in a circle on top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Spread apricot glaze over fruit.
- Chill until ready to serve.
|Prep Time: 10 minutes|
Cook Time: 10 minutes
|-||1 package of ready to use pre-made sugar cookie dough|
|-||8 ounces cream cheese|
|-||1/2 cup powdered sugar|
|-||1 tablespoon lemon juice|
|-||3 dragon fruit, peeled and sliced|
|-||3 kiwi, peeled and sliced|
|-||1 cup strawberries, hulled and cut in half|
|-||1/4 cup apricot glaze|