- Blend butter, paprika, garlic, sugar and salt in a food processor until smooth.
- Form the mixture into a log shape and wrap in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate until very cold. Can be made a day ahead.
- Preheat grill to medium high heat.
- Husk corn and remove all silks.
- Boil corn in a large pot of salted water for approximately 5 minutes.
- Remove from water and drain.
- Place corn on the grill, turning occasionally, for approximately 5 minutes.
- Serve with slices of paprika butter.
|Prep Time: 10 minutes|
Cook Time: 10 minutes
|-||1 cup unsalted butter, softened|
|-||2 teaspoons smoked paprika|
|-||1 clove garlic, chopped|
|-||1/2 teaspoon sugar|
|-||1 pinch salt|
|-||20 ears of fresh sweet corn|