- Preheat oven to 350Â°.
- Combine all cake ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix on low speed for 30 seconds, then on medium speed for 4 minutes.
- Pour into a greased and floured 10 inch bundt pan.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes.
- Cool in the pan for 15 minutes before inverting the cake onto a wire rack or plate to cool completely.
- For glaze, mix powdered sugar and milk together until smooth.
- Drizzle over cooled cake and allow to set before serving.
|Prep Time: 5 minutes|
Cook Time: 1 hour
Container: bundt pan
|-||1 package yellow cake mix|
|-||1 package instant butterscotch pudding mix|
|-||1/4 cup water|
|-||1/4 cup vegetable oil|
|-||1 cup canned pumpkin (3/4 of can)|
|-||2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice|
|-||1 1/2 cups powdered sugar|
|-||2 tablespoons milk|