- Preheat grill or preheat oven to 400°.
- Spread sauce on prebaked pizza crust.
- Top with cheese.
- Place pizza on grill.
- Close cover of grill and grill for approximately 10 minutes, turning occasionally, or until sauce is hot and cheese is melted.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with basil and serve.
- Can also be cooked in a 400° oven.
|Prep Time: 10 minutes|
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Container: cookie sheet
|-||1 12 inch prebaked pizza crust|
|-||1 cup tomato and basil sauce|
|-||4 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced|
|-||2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, or more if desired|
|-||1/4 cup fresh chopped basil|