- Cut cucumbers lengthwise. With a spoon, scoop out seeds to form a hollow center.
- Combine carrots, green peppers, banana peppers, tomato relish, cream cheese and tobasco sauce. Mix, scoop and spread into the center of the cucumbers.
- Sprinkle with extra carrots and peppers.
- Cut each cucumber halves into 4 pieces if desired.
- Chill in refrigerator or serve immediately.
|Cook Time: 0 minutes|
Container: mixing bowl
Serving Size: 1 piece
|-||2 medium cucumbers|
|-||1/2 cup chive and onion cream cheese|
|-||1/2 cup carrots, shredded|
|-||1/4 green pepper, chopped|
|-||1/2 banana pepper, chopped|
|-||2 tablespoons hot tomato relish|
|-|| tobasco sauce, couple dashes to taste|