- In a medium bowl, combine the garlic paste, the olive oil, mustard, and dry ingredients and mix until smooth. Add the pork to the bowl and stir to coat evenly.
- Allow to stand for 10-15 minutes before grilling. While meat is marinating, soak skewers in water to discourage burning.
- Heat grill.
- Thread the pork and vegetables onto skewers, alternating ingredients. Any combination of vegetables can be used.
- Grill over high heat until pork is barely pink, approximately 4-6 minutes.
- Turn once during grilling.
- Serve warm.
|Prep Time: 20 minutes|
Cook Time: 10 minutes
|-||2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil|
|-||2 teaspoons Dijon mustard |
|-||1 teaspoon paprika|
|-||1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic|
|-||1/2 teaspoon light brown sugar|
|-||1/2 teaspoon kosher salt|
|-||1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper|
|-||1 1/4 pounds boneless pork sirloin, cut into 1 inch cubes|
|-||8 cherry tomatoes|
|-||1/2 small yellow squash, cut into 1/4 inch rounds|
|-||1/2 green zucchine, cut into 1/4 inch rounds|