- Poach or grill 3 chicken breasts (or use canned, diced chicken equal to 3 cups).
- Cut chicken into bite-size chunks, chop celery, and shred the carrots. Mix those ingredients with the pineapple tidbits.
- Whisk mayo, sour cream, curry powder, lemon juice, and salt together in a small bowl. Pour over chicken mixture. Chill.
- When ready to serve, add slivered almonds.
- Place lettuce leaves on individual plates, pile chicken salad on top, or serve chicken salad in creme puffs.
|Prep Time: 15 minutes|
Cook Time: 15 minutes
|-||1/4 cup slivered almonds--slightly toasted|
|-||3 cups chopped chicken|
|-||16 ounces pineapple tidbits (drained)|
|-||1 cup chopped celery|
|-||1/2 cup shredded carrot|
|-||1/2 cup mayonaise|
|-||1/4 cup sour cream|
|-||2 teaspoons curry, adjust to taste|
|-||1 teaspoon lemon juice|
|-||3/4 teaspoon salt|
|-|| salad greens|