- Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
- Place flour, sugar, and baking powder in a medium sized bowl. Add butter and mix until crumbly. Add egg and almond extract. Combine until the dough will form into a ball.
- With floured hands, press into the bottom of pie pan and partially up the sides of a greased tart pan or pie plate. FILLING:
- Wash blueberries and pat dry. Peel, pit, and slice peaches. Combine fruit, lemon juice, and sugar together in a small bowl.
- Pour over crust in pan. TOPPING:
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and butter until crumbly.
- Sprinkle over tart and bake for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool before serving.
|Prep Time: 30 minutes|
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Container: Tart Pan or Pie Plate
|-||1 cup flour|
|-||3 tablespoons sugar|
|-||1/4 teaspoon baking powder|
|-||1/4 cup cold butter or margarine|
|-||1/2 teaspoon almond extract|
|-|| FRUIT FILLING:|
|-||3 cups fresh blueberries and peaches combined|
|-||1 tablespoon lemon juice|
|-||2 tablespoons sugar (optional)|
|-||1/2 cup flour|
|-||1/2 cup sugar|
|-||1/8 teaspoon cinnamon|
|-||1/8 teaspoon nutmeg|
|-||6 tablespoons butter or margarine|