- Preheat oven to 400Â° F.
- Cut all 8 tortillas into 4 sections each. Melt butter. In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon.
- Brush tortillas wedges with melted butter. Place on cookie sheets and sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon mixture. Place in heated oven and bake for approximately 6 minutes or until they are slightly brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Store in air tight container.
- Serve as a snack by themselves or with vanilla ice cream.
|Prep Time: 5 minutes|
Cook Time: 5 minutes
|-|| 8 inch tortillas|
|-||2 tablespoons granulated sugar|
|-||1 tablespoon ground cinnamon|
|-||6 tablespoons melted butter|