- Warm goat cheese to room temperature so it will easily melt when ready to combine with spaghetti.
- Begin cooking spaghetti. While spaghetti is cooking, prepare all other ingredients so they can be ready when spaghetti is finished cooking.
- Clean fresh shrimp (if they have not been pre-cleaned), removing shells, tails, and deveining. SautÃƒÂ© garlic cloves in olive oil for 1 to 2 minutes. Add shrimp to the garlic and cook until the shrimp has a rosy pink coloring on each side.
- Add olives, sun dried tomatoes and basil to the garlic and shrimp mixture, allowing the added ingredients to warm slightly.
- When the spaghetti is finished cooking, remove from heat and let drain in a colander or strainer briefly.
- While still very hot, place spaghetti on a serving plate or bowl and add cheese immediately into the hot spaghetti so the cheese can be melted amongst the noodles and dispersed throughout to serve as a sauce. Remove shrimp and other ingredients from heat, serving over the pasta.
|Prep Time: 15 minutes|
Cook Time: 20 minutes
|-||1 pound spaghetti or similar pasta|
|-||1 pound raw medium or jumbo shrimp - cleaned|
|-||6 ounces goat cheese at room temperature|
|-||2 cloves garlic - sliced thin|
|-||1/2 cup kalamata olives - pitted, halved and chopped|
|-||2 ounces sun dried tomatoes - chopped coarsely|
|-||3 tablespoons fresh basil - coarsely chopped|