- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine the soup, sour cream, and green chilies.
- Place cooked chicken onto flour tortillas, distributing it evenly among the tortillas.
- Using one half of the soup mixture, pour an even amount onto each chicken topped tortilla. Sprinkle each with cheddar cheese; then roll up the tortillas, and place them in a 9"x13" baking dish. Top with remaining soup mixture and sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until cheese has melted.
- Top with sour cream and serve hot.
|Prep Time: 15 minutes|
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Container: 9"x13" baking dish
|-||3 pounds chicken; 1 whole or 2 large chicken breasts, cooked, and torn into long slim pieces|
|-||2 cans cream of chicken soup|
|-||8 ounces sour cream|
|-||1/2 can chopped green chilies (more or less according to taste)|
|-||1 package 10-inch flour tortillas.|
|-||3 cups shredded cheddar cheese|