- Be sure bananas are not overripe. Prepare bananas by peeling, cutting in half lengthwise and then cutting in half crosswise to form quartered sections.
- In a small bowl, mix the flour and cinnamon. Stir until well blended and then coat banana sections with this mixture.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of butter in the bottom of a skillet over medium heat until sizzling.
- Place the floured banana sections in the hot butter and cook until browned on each side. Carefully turn once only.
- Remove from the skillet when browned on each side and sprinkle with a little sugar. Serve while warm.
|Prep Time: 10 minutes|
Cook Time: 15 minutes
|-||1/4 cup flour|
|-||1 teaspoon cinnamon|
|-||2 tablespoons butter or margarine|