- Preheat oven 350#176;F. Cut cooked chicken into small bite sized pieces and cut tortillas into 1" squares (Be sure to use corn tortillas).
- In a medium sauce pan, add cream soups, broth, green chilies, onion, canned chili and salsa. Heat thoroughly 2-3 minutes.
- Mix with chicken and tortillas. Pour into prepared pan and sprinkle with cheeses.
- Bake covered for 25 minutes; then uncover and bake 45 minutes longer. Cut and serve hot.
- Garnish with any or all of the following ingredients: salsa, shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, diced yellow and green peppers and shredded cheeses.
|Prep Time: 20 minutes|
Cook Time: 1.5 hours
|-||7 chicken breast, cooked, cooled and cut into 1|
|-||12 corn tortillas|
|-||8 ounces Monterey Jack cheese (shredded)|
|-||8 ounces Cheddar cheese (shredded)|
|-||10 1/2 ounces cream of mushroom soup|
|-||10 1/2 ounces cream of chicken soup|
|-||3/4 cup chicken broth|
|-||4 ounces can diced green chilies (small can)|
|-||15 ounces can chili with no beans|
|-||1/2 cup onion, diced|
|-||3/4 cup salsa|
|-|| shredded lettuce|
|-|| diced tomatoes|
|-|| shredded cheese of your choice|
|-|| diced green and yellow peppers|