- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 2 quart baking dish.
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain and keep hot.
- In a heavy skillet, saute mushrooms and garlic in 2 tablespoons of butter. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In the same skillet, melt 1/4 cup of butter over medium low heat.
- Add flour, salt and pepper to melted butter and whisk until smooth.
- Gradually add chicken broth to skillet mixture, Stirring constantly. Bring mixture to a boil, stirring constantly. Boil for 1 minute.
- Reduce heat and cook until slightly thickened.
- Remove from heat. Stir in milk, sherry and Worcestershire sauce.
- Combine cooked spaghetti, mushrooms, turkey and mozzarella cheese. Pour into prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake for 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
|Container: 2 quart baking dish|
|-||8 ounces thin spaghetti|
|-||2 tablespoons butter|
|-||8 ounces fresh mushrooms|
|-||1/4 cup all purpose flour|
|-||1/4 cup butter|
|-||1 teaspoon salt|
|-||1 pinch black pepper|
|-||1 pinch cayenne pepper|
|-||1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce |
|-||1 clove garlic, chopped fine|
|-||2 cups chicken broth or stock|
|-||3 tablespoons cooking sherry (adjust to taste)|
|-||1/3 cup milk|
|-||2 cups cooked turkey (or chicken), cubed|
|-||1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated|
|-||1/2 cup Mozzarella (or Swiss) cheese, shredded|