- Preheat oven to 350º F. Grease and flour bundt pan.
- Cream oil and sugar together. Add eggs one at a time.
- Sift together dry ingredients and blend into egg mixture. Add vanilla, orange juice, apple butter, apples and walnuts. Stir well until combined.
- Pour into the prepared bundt pan. Bake 1 hour 15 minutes or until cake is done.
- Remove from oven, cool 10-15 minutes on a wire rack. Then invert cake and remove from pan onto a serving plate.
- Prepare glaze by combining apple butter and powdered sugar. Pour over top of cake.
- Serve with whipped topping or ice cream, if desired.
|Prep Time: 15 minutes|
Cook Time: 1.5 hours
Container: bundt pan
|-|| BUNDT CAKE:|
|-||1 cup vegetable oil |
|-||1 3/4 cups sugar |
|-||3 eggs - large|
|-||1 teaspoon vanilla |
|-||3 tablespoons orange juice, freshly squeezed|
|-||3 teaspoons baking powder |
|-||1 teaspoon salt |
|-||2 teaspoons cinnamon |
|-||1/2 teaspoon nutmeg |
|-||3 cups flour |
|-||1/3 cup apple butter |
|-||2 1/2 cups (to 3 cups) apples, peeled and chopped|
|-||1 cup walnuts, chopped|
|-||1 cup powdered sugar |
|-||2 tablespoons (to 3 tablespoons) apple butter|