- Preheat oven to 350° F. Lightly oil bottom of baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl, hand beat egg whites until foamy.
- Add walnuts and brown sugar, stir until combined.
- Arrange coated walnuts on oiled baking sheet in a single layer and keep separated from each other.
- Bake 12-14 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove from pan and cool.
- Use for garnish on salads or as a snack.
|Prep Time: 15 minutes|
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Serving Size: 2 ounces
|-||16 ounces walnuts (or your choice of nut)|
|-||1 egg white, large|
|-||1/2 cup brown sugar, packed - use 1/3 cup if you like them a little less sweet|