- Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease loaf pan.
- In a large mixing bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt and stir in the oatmeal.
- Add eggs, oil and bananas. Stir until just combined.
- Pour 1/2 of prepared batter into pan and cover with the blueberries. Then cover blueberries with remaining batter.
- Bake 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted into center of bread comes out clean. Cool in pan about 10-15 minutes. Remove from pan and cool completely.
- Wrap tightly in foil or plastic wrap and cool in refrigerator before serving.
|Prep Time: 15 minutes|
Cook Time: 1 hour
|-||1 1/2 cups all purpose flour|
|-||2/3 cup sugar|
|-||2 teaspoons baking powder|
|-||1/4 teaspoon baking soda|
|-||1/2 teaspoon salt|
|-||3/4 cup oatmeal, quick cooking|
|-||1/3 cup canola oil|
|-||1 teaspoon vanilla|
|-||2 eggs, slightly beaten|
|-||1 cup bananas, ripe, mashed|
|-||1 cup blueberries|