- Bake wings in a foil-lined baking pan for 45 minutes in a 450 degree oven. Turn once in the middle of cooking time.
- Pour off any juice and place into a casserole dish.
- Mix remaining sugar and soy sauce; pour over wings.
- Turn oven down to 350 degrees and bake an additional 20 to 25 minutes. Stir wings once to coat evenly through cooking time.
- Can keep warm in a slow cooker turned on warm or low heat.
|Prep Time: 15 minutes|
Cook Time: 1.25 hours
Container: Foil-lined baking pan
|-||5 pounds chicken wings|
|-||1/2 cup sugar|
|-||1/2 cup soy sauce|