- In a small saucepan, bring sugar and water to a boil. Stir constantly until sugar has dissolved. Cool to room temperature, and then refrigerate until chilled (approximately 2 hours).
- In a punch bowl, combine grape juice, peach liqueur, wine, and cooled sugar and water mixture. Add an ice ring to punch bowl to keep wine chilled (see directions below).
- Holiday Ice Ring: Use cranberries or other hard fruit (i.e.: grapes), water, and a 4 cup ring mold.
- Put Â¾ of an inch water in the 4 cup mold and freeze.
- When mold is frozen solid, arrange fresh cranberries on ice. Then, fill with water and freeze until solid, approximately 6 hours.
- To remove the ice ring, briefly dip bottom of mold in warm water.
|Prep Time: 10 minutes|
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Serving Size: 4 ounces
|-||1/2 cup water|
|-||1/2 cup sugar|
|-||2 1/4 cups white grape juice, chilled|
|-||1 cup peach liqueur|
|-||1 bottle Red Bordeaux wine, chilled|
|-|| Ice Ring|