- Preheat oven to 350º F. Grease or spray pan.
- Make cake mix according to package directions, except add 1 teaspoon of vanilla to the cake batter. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Cover batter with 4 cups of chopped rhubarb. Mix sugar and cinnamon together and sprinkle over the top of the rhubarb. Pour the pint of whipping cream on top.
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until done. Cool slightly before cutting.
- Serve with ice cream or whipped topping if desired. Store leftovers in the refrigerator.
|Prep Time: 15 minutes|
Cook Time: 1 hour
Container: 9"x13" baking dish
Serving Size: 1
|-||18 1/4 ounces yellow cake mix|
|-||1 teaspoon vanilla|
|-||4 cups rhubarb, chopped|
|-||1 cup granulated sugar|
|-||3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon|
|-||1 pint whipping cream or fat-free half & half|