- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Tear off 4 pieces of foil, each approximately 12 inches square. Spray the inside of the foil with vegetable or no-stick spray. Salt and pepper chicken breasts and place each on a prepared foil square.
- Combine green onions, carrots, zucchini, tarragon, garlic, and lemon zest in a bowl, and then top each chicken breast with the vegetables and sprinkle salt and pepper on top of the vegetables.
- Fold all edges of foil together tightly to seal. Place on a large baking sheet and bake in prepared oven. Large chicken breasts bake approximately 25 minutes; 4 to 5 ounce chicken breasts bake for approximately 20 minutes.
- Open the packages carefully when serving as they will contain hot broth. Transfer the chicken and vegetables to a serving plate. The broth can now be spooned over the food.
|Prep Time: 15 minutes|
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Container: tin foil and baking sheet
|-||4 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless (4 to 5 oz. each)|
|-||4 green onions, sliced thin|
|-||1 large carrot, peeled, sliced thin|
|-||1 zucchini, sliced into 1 to 1 1/2 inch pieces|
|-||2 teaspoons fresh tarragon, chopped|
|-||1 clove (large) garlic, chopped coarsely|
|-||1 teaspoon fresh lemon zest|
|-|| salt and pepper to taste|