- Preheat oven to 250º F.
- Melt butter, add spices, and stir thoroughly.
- Pour the butter mixture into the bottom of roasting pan. Add remaining ingredients. Stir until mixture is lightly coated with seasoned butter.
- Place in oven for 1 hour. Stir every 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, cool and store in air tight containers.
- Can be eaten immediately. Other favorite cereals can be added.
|Prep Time: 15 minutes|
Cook Time: 1 hour
Container: large roasting pan
Serving Size: 1 cup
|-||1/2 cup butter|
|-||2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce |
|-||1/2 teaspoon celery salt|
|-||1/2 teaspoon garlic powder|
|-||1 teaspoon onion powder|
|-||3 cups rice chex|
|-||3 cups wheat chex|
|-||3 cups corn chex|
|-||1 1/2 cups mixed nuts|
|-||1 1/2 cups rye garlic rounds, broken in 3-4 pieces|
|-||1 cup mini pretzels (optional)|
|-|| bagel chips (optional)|