- In a heavy skillet, brown ground beef and onions.
- Arrange nacho chips on platter. Cover with Monterey Jack and sharp Cheddar cheese; then place in microwave until cheese is slightly melted.
- Spread refried beans onto slightly melted cheese. Cover refried beans with browned ground beef.
- Place in the microwave and heat thoroughly (approximately 1 minute).
- Garnish with lettuce, tomatoes, olives, and green onion.
Optional: top with sour cream, serve with salsa and quacamole.
|Prep Time: 15 minutes|
Cook Time: 15 minutes
|-||1 bag nacho chips|
|-||1 cup sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded|
|-||1 cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded|
|-||16 ounces can-refried beans|
|-||1 pound lean ground beef|
|-||1 large onion, chopped|
|-||4 green onions, sliced|
|-||3 ripe tomatoes, diced|
|-||4 ounces black olives, sliced|
|-||1 bunch Romain lettuce, torn into bite size pieces|
|-|| Sour cream|