- 1.Use mixing bowl to mix the dry pudding mix with the 1/2 cup of creamer. Hand mix.
- 2. Place Oreo's in a large Zip-loc bag. Use rolling pin to crush cookies into fine pieces.
- 3. Add 3/4 of the crushed cookies and both 8oz. containers of Cool Whip into pudding/creamer mixture. Use rubber spatula and fold ingredients together until thouroly mixed.
- 4. Chop up all but 8 of the miniature peanut butter cups.
- 5. Fold in chopped up peanut butter cups with rubber spatula until thouroly mixed.
- 6. Once everything has been mixed thouroly, place contents into whatever bowl or container you wish to serve it in.
- 7. Then take remaining crushed cookies and sprinkle the top of fluff with them.
- 8. Place the 8 remaining peanut butter cups on top in whatever pattern you desire.
- 9. Place in the refrigerator and let chill for 1 - 2 hours and then serve.
|-||3 1/4 ounces box of instant white chocolate pudding mix.|
|-||2 1/2 cups International Delight Reeses coffee creamer.|
|-||1 package Peanut Butter Oreos crushed.|
|-||8 ounces Regular Cool Whip|
|-||8 ounces Extra creamy Cool Whip|
|-||11 ounces Bag of Reeses miniature cups stuffed with pieces- chopped. Save about 8 cups for putting on top.(Do not chop up the 8 cups that are for the top)|