- In a large bowl, combine dried minced onion, ketchup, garlic, sugar, Worcestershire, steak sauce and cider vinegar.
- Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into 8 patties.
- Grill burgers, covered, over medium heat or broil 3 inches from the heat for 4-7 minutes on each side or until juices run clear.
- Top with a slice of cheese and grill 1 minute longer or until cheese is melted.
- Serve on buns with bacon and favorite burger toppings.
|Prep Time: 15 minutes|
Cook Time: 15 minutes
|-||2 tablespoons minced onion|
|-||4 tablespoons ketchup|
|-||2 cloves garlic, minced|
|-||2 teaspoons sugar|
|-||2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce|
|-||2 teaspoons steak sauce|
|-||1/2 teaspoon cider vinegar|
|-||2 pounds ground beef|
|-||8 hamburger buns, toasted|
|-||8 slices bacon, cooked (cook more if you like extra bacon)|
|-||8 slices cheddar cheese|
|-|| toppings: lettuce, tomato, onion|