- Mix the pretzel, sugar and melted butter together; reserve 1/2 cup of mixture and set aside.
- Pour into a 9 x 13 baking dish. Press evenly into the bottom.
- Place the cream cheese and powdered sugar in a mixing bowl; beat until smooth. Fold in the whipped cream.
- Spread half over the pretzel crust. Spread the pie filling over the cream cheese and then spread the other half of cream cheese over the pie filling.
- Sprinkle the reserved pretzels over the top of the dessert. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
|Prep Time: 30 minutes|
Container: 9 x 13 baking dish
|-||2 cups crushed pretzels|
|-||3/4 cup sugar|
|-||3/4 cup butter, melted|
|-||8 ounces cream cheese, softened|
|-||1 cup powdered sugar|
|-||8 ounces frozen whipped topping, thawed|
|-||1 can cherry pie filling, 21 oz. can|