- Cook the rotini and drain.
- Combine the rotini with the remaining ingredients except for the Parmesan cheese.
- Pour into a greased 9 x 13 baking dish and spread out evenly.
- Bake in an oven preheated to 350° F. for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.
|Prep Time: 25 minutes|
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Container: 9 x 13 baking dish
|-||16 ounces rotini|
|-||2 jars Alfredo sauce, 16 oz. jars|
|-||1 cup milk|
|-||2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese|
|-||2 cups cubed ham|
|-||1/2 red bell pepper, sliced into small strips|
|-||2 teaspoons Italian seasoning|
|-||1/4 teaspoon pepper|
|-||1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese|