- Combine all the ingredients except the almond bark and canola oil in a large bowl.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the canola oil and almond bark. Heat for 1 minute in the microwave, take out and stir. Return to the microwave and heat at 30 second intervals, stirring after each, until the almond bark is all melted.
- Pour over other ingredients in the large bowl; stir until everything is evenly coated.
- Line the counter with waxed paper and then pour the mixture unto it. Spread out as much as possible into a single layer.
- Allow the mix to set up completely and then break into pieces. Store in a sealable bag or air-tight container.
|Prep Time: 30 minutes|
|-||3 cups Honey Nut Cheerios|
|-||3 cups Golden Grahams|
|-||1 1/3 cups Christmas M & M's|
|-||1 cup dry roasted peanuts|
|-||5 ounces mini pretzels|
|-||18 ounces almond bark|
|-||1 1/2 tablespoons canola oil|