- Butter a 9 x 13 pan; set aside. Unwrap all of the peanut butter cups; set a side.
- In a saucepan, melt 4 tbsp. of butter over low heat. Add the marshmallows to the butter and continue to cook over low heat until they are completely melted; stir continuously.
- Stir the peanut butter into melted marshmallow mixture.
- Add the cereal, stir until evenly coated, and press half of the cereal mixture evenly into the bottom of the butter 9 x 13 pan.
- Place 24 peanut butter cups over the top of this layer of cereal. Add the remaining cereal mixture over the top of the peanut butter cups and press down; spread out evenly.
- Allow the bars to cool.
- Combine the chocolate chips and 3 tbsp. of butter in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 1 minute and stir. If not completely melted, continue to microwave at 15 second intervals until the mixture is creamy and smooth.
- Spread chocolate mixture evenly over the top of the cooled bars.
- Once the chocolate sets up, cut into 24 bars.
|Prep Time: 45 minutes|
Container: 9 x 13 pan
|-||24 Reese's Peanut Butter Cups|
|-||4 tablespoons butter |
|-||7 cups miniature marshmallows |
|-||1/2 cup peanut butter |
|-||7 cups Rice Krispies |
|-||1 1/2 cups chocolate chips |
|-||3 tablespoons butter |