- Crush Oreos in the bottom of the baking pan using the bottom of a glass. Crush until fairly fine crumbs are created.
- Add the melted butter to the Oreos and stir until evenly mixed. Once Oreos and butter are mixed, spread out evenly on the bottom of the baking dish; press down firmly.
- Beat the cream cheese and powdered sugar together until smooth; fold in 1 cup of whipped topping. Spread this mixture over the Oreo crust.
- Whisk the pudding mix and milk together until it is smooth and starts to thicken. Fold in 1 cup of whipped topping. Spread this mixture over the cream cheese layer.
- Layer the strawberry slices evenly over the pudding layer. Spread the remaining whipped topping over the strawberries.
- Keep refrigerated until serving. Garnish with strawberries if desired when serving.
|Prep Time: 60 minutes|
Container: 9 x 13 baking dish
|-||1 package Golden Oreo cookies (36 cookies)|
|-||6 tablespoons butter, melted|
|-||8 ounces cream cheese, softened|
|-||1 cup powdered sugar|
|-||16 ounces frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided|
|-||2 packages instant cheesecake pudding mix, small pkgs.|
|-||3 cups milk|
|-||3 1/2 cups sliced strawberries|