Note: This recipe does not contain any eggs.
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Cream together the butter, powdered sugar, and vanilla until fluffy.
- Add the flour and baking soda; beat until well mixed.
- Stir in the cherry chips until evenly distributed.
- Place on cookie sheets in about 1-inch mounds, spacing approximately 2 inches apart. Flatten each cookie slightly with the bottom of a glass.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 11 to 12 minutes or until the cookies are slightly browned around the edges.
- Remove from the oven and allow them to set for a couple of minutes before removing them from the cookie sheet; then remove and place on a cooling rack.
|Prep Time: 20 minutes|
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Container: Cookie sheets
|-||1 cup butter or margarine - softened|
|-||1 cup powdered sugar |
|-||1 teaspoon vanilla |
|-||1 3/4 cups flour |
|-||1/2 teaspoon baking soda |
|-||1 cup Cherry Chips |