- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease the bottom of a 9 x 13 baking pan.
- Prepare the brownies according to the directions on the package. Pour 1/3 of the batter into the baking pan and spread out.
- Add two layers of pretzels on top of the brownie mix, making sure to cover the whole surface.
- Carefully spoon the remaining brownie batter over the pretzels and spread out evenly.
- Place in the preheated oven and bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and place on a cooling rack to cool. Once cooled, pour the caramel sauce over the top and spread out evenly.
- Sprinkle the top very lightly with a little sea salt.
- Cut and serve.
|Prep Time: 40 minutes|
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Container: 9 x 13 baking pan
|-||1 box fudge brownie mix (for 9 x 13 pan)|
|-||1/4 cup water|
|-||2/3 cup vegetable oil|
|-||3 cups pretzels|
|-||1 jar caramel topping|
|-|| Sea salt|