- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9 x 13 baking pan.
- Add all the cake ingredients, except the butter, to a large mixing bowl; beat until all ingredients are evenly mix together.
- Add the melted butter and slowly stir it into the batter; pour into the greased baking pan.
- Mix all the topping ingredients together; beat until well combined.
- Drop the topping by teaspoons evenly over the batter. Using a table knife, swirl the topping back and forth through the batter.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Prepare the glaze with the cake is baking. Stir all ingredients together until smooth.
- When the cake is done, remove from the oven and place on a cooling rack. Drizzle the glaze evenly over the warm cake.
- Allow cake to cool before serving.
|Prep Time: 40 minutes|
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Container: 9 x 13 baking pan
|-||3 cups flour |
|-||1 cup sugar |
|-||4 teaspoons baking powder |
|-||1/4 teaspoon salt |
|-||1 1/2 cups milk |
|-||2 eggs |
|-||2 teaspoons vanilla |
|-||1/2 cup butter - melted|
|-||1 cup butter - softened|
|-||1 cup brown sugar |
|-||2 tablespoons flour |
|-||1 tablespoon cinnamon |
|-|| MAPLE GLAZE:|
|-||1 1/4 cups powdered sugar |
|-||3 tablespoons milk |
|-||2 1/2 tablespoons maple syrup |