- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Make up the instant potatoes and set aside.
- Slit the hot dogs down the middle lengthwise without cutting all the way through.
- Stuff the hot dogs down the middle with the mashed potatoes and sprinkle lightly with paprika; place them in a baking dish.
- Sprinkle with cheese and place them in the preheated oven. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve immediately.
|Prep Time: 25 minutes|
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Container: Baking dish
|-||10 hot dogs|
|-||4 servings instant mashed potatoes|
|-|| Colby Jack or Cheddar cheese, shredded|