- Thinly slice the potatoes and onions; cut bacon into bite-size pieces.
- Place half of the potato slices on the bottom of the slow cooker. Top with half of the onions, bacon, and cheese.
- Repeat the top layer in the same manner.
- Add the cream of chicken soup on top and spread out evenly.
- Turn slow cooker on low, cover and cook for 8 to 10 hours or until potatoes are tender.
|Prep Time: 1 hour|
Cook Time: 8 hours
Container: slow cooker
|-||6 potatoes - large|
|-||1 onion - small|
|-||8 slices bacon, uncooked|
|-||2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese|
|-||1 can cream of chicken soup - 10.5 oz. can|