- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray pizza stone or pan with cooking spray.
- Spread pizza crust or Italian bread out on the pizza stone or pan.
- Mix the butter and garlic together; spread over the crust.
- Sprinkle half the Mozzarella cheese over the garlic butter, then the Parmesan cheese, and then the remainder of the Mozzarella cheese.
- Place in the preheated oven and bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until the cheese has started to brown nicely.
- Serve with pizza sauce or marinara sauce.
|Container: Pizza stone or pan|
|-||1 pizza crust or tube of Italian bread|
|-||3 tablespoons butter |
|-||1 teaspoon minced garlic (add more garlic as desired)|
|-||2 cups Mozzarella cheese|
|-||1 cup Parmesan cheese|
|-||1 jar pizza sauce or marinara|