- Prepare the tomatoes, cucumbers, and peppers as indicated.
- Break pasta in half and add to boiling water. Cook according to instructions on the package. When it is done, rinse in cold water and drain well.
- While the pasta is cooking, mix up the Italian dressing according to the package instructions but only use 1/2 the oil that is called for.
- Mix the Ranch dressing mix with the 1/2 cup of olive oil and 1/3 cup of red wine vinegar.
- Combine the pasta, vegetables, black olives (drained), and dressings together in a large bowl. Toss until everything is coated evenly and the vegetables are distributed throughout.
- Refrigerate for 12 hours before serving; toss again before serving.
|Prep Time: 60 minutes|
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Container: Large bowl
|-||4 tomatoes - medium, diced|
|-||2 cucumbers - medium, diced|
|-||1 green bell pepper - small, seeded and diced|
|-||1 yellow bell pepper - small, seeded and diced|
|-||16 ounces angel hair pasta|
|-||1 package Italian salad dressing mix (2/3 oz.)|
|-||3 packages Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing Mix (1 oz. ea.)|
|-||1/2 cup olive oil |
|-||1/3 cup red wine vinegar |
|-||1 can black olives - sliced (2 1/4 oz. can)|